integ
profile
JiaMin
mama
301191
fhps, rvhs, hci
1b2b3a4a 08S6V
og25!
APOLLO :D
rvgg[swallowkfmynah]
rvsc[discocentral]
justmylucklah
mama-ly.
hugs&loveseveryone :D

axe-dee xD

wishlist
live life to the max
face the world with courage, grit and a smile :D

tagboard



affiliates
IS LAZY FOR LINKS D:
http://08s6vee.blogspot.com
all you need to know.


besides,theworldislinked:D
onelinkleadstoanother
:D


Best Of Me - Daniel Powter Pattern: tillyness Website Hit Counters
Web Counter
rate
Wednesday, March 10, 2010
(: I've got a PSC psychological interview first thing tmr morning and I'm feeling pretty nervous! :/

hahahaha, I understand if people try to judge you (in general) through interviews, but a whole 5 hours just to judge your personality and character? HAHA character don't fail me now :DDDDD

Ahhh I've been driving every morning so far with my dearest driving buddy DANIEL :D after which we will go for lunch tgt HAHA we've been spending a great deal of time tgt! (: Driving lessons are getting rly fun and I'm srsly getting the hang of the clutch-accelerateo coordination thing THANK GOD :D

HEHE :D i shall go prance around my room now wish me luck for tmr guys! :D and jiayou to mokzy who is suffering at outfield now! (: JIAYOU! :D and jiayou to regina who's busy with so many things + dance + so much more. Jiayou to tls who is busy fighting off stupid inconsiderate unscrupulous people! and to everyone one else hard at work and busy with their lives JIAYOU, you are not alone.